Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service („Users“).
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you use our Services, we may also collect certain information automatically from you and/or your device which may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws, such as:
- Your Service communications (e.g. in-game chats and messages with other players);
- Data and analytics about your use of our Services (e.g. in-game play progress, levels, games played, session length, preferred settings, which in-game adverts you may have viewed, in-game preferences or just game preferences, which friends you connect with, the means by which you were referred to our Services)
- Your IP address and device identifiers such as your Advertising ID, Device ID numbers (for more see here „Advertising IDs and Device IDs“) (the internet address the Game uses to connect to the Internet);
- MAC address (an unique hardware address the device uses to connect to the Internet);
- Device type (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Pro, Samsung Galaxy S9, etc.);
- OS version (type of operating system and the version thereof);
- Game version (specific Game(s) and the versions thereof);
- GPS location, with your consent; and
- General geographic location (e.g. country or city location) based on your IP address.
We do not collect any other personally identifying information such as e-mail address or user name.
“Advertising ID” means the Apple Identifier for Advertisers (“IDFA”) on Apple, and Google Advertising Identity (“GAID”). These are unique identifiers for mobile devices that advertisers use for interest-based advertising. They are consistent across all apps and thus allow cross-app tracking. On Apple, you can opt out by choosing the “limit ad tracking” option in the privacy settings. On Google Android, you can opt out by choosing the “Opt out of interest based ads.” Advertising IDs are non-permanent, non-personal identifiers uniquely associated with your device. Similar technologies include tracking pixels within ads. These technologies allow companies (including marketers and advertisers) to recognize your device when you use websites and applications.
- WE DO NOT COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you download and use our mobile applications, we don’t require you to provide any information and we don’t collect any personal information, except for non-personal information like unique device identifiers, cookies (small files installed by your browser) to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience.
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can remove the information.
- HOW OUR GAMES USES YOUR INFORMATION
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
Upon your explicit consent, we may also use your personal information you give to us as well as other personal information we gain from your behaviour and use of the Service (such as log data) as specified in Section 1, for automated decisions, including profiling, in order to provide you with personalized content and/or advertising bespoke to your needs and preferences.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
When we collect personal information we do not know the age of our players. If a player has a Facebook account and has logged into a game, we obtain the age information from the player’s Facebook profile. If we discover we has inadvertently gathered personal information from a minor under 13 years of age, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such personal information from our records.
We use advertising to fund our Services and to make our games available for free. We show third-party advertising in our Games and also advertise our Services via third parties.
The Services may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags, local shared objects, hardware-based device identifiers, flash cookies, operating system-based identifiers, clear GIFs and web beacons.
Cookies: A “cookie” is a small file your browsers stores when told to do so by a website. Typically, websites place a number of different cookies on an end-user’s device. Some are “First-party” cookies,’ i.e. from the website itself, and others are “Third-party” cookies, meaning they belong to advertising and analytics entities or social networks. Cookies are personal information. However, our cookies do not include any other personal information and are typically used to quickly identify your device and to “remember” your device during subsequent visits for purposes of functionality, preferences, and website performance. You can disable cookies on your device or set your device to alert you when cookies are being sent to your device; however, disabling cookies may affect your ability to use the Services.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
Last updated: NOVEMBER 11, 2019